OLB-LT Series [Organic LED Lights]
Thin, bendable* OLED lighting suitable for observing workpieces on curved manufacturing lines and illuminating large circular workpieces from the inside.
- Bending radius can be freely designed upon request*
- Achieves the brightness and uniformity required for machine vision applications
- Lightweight, low heat next-generation light source
- Inner and outer surface emission available
- Notifies the user regarding recommended lighting replacement periods by connecting to a dedicated controller
* Minimum bending radius: 100 mm.
Features of OLB-LT
Bending radius can be freely designed upon request*1
Inner surface emission type
Model example:OLB-LT-100SW-IS (Bending radius: 100mm)
Outer surface emission type
Model example:OLB-LT-100SW-OS (Bending radius: 100mm)
*1 Minimum bending radius: 100 mm.
- Uniform direct illumination of a cylindrical workpiece
- Backlighting of cylindrical transparent workpieces such as plastic bottles and ampoules of chemicals
- Backlighting of a transparent workpiece moving on a circular rail
Achieves the brightness and uniformity required for machine vision applications
Relative irradiance*2 graph (LWD characteristics *3）
*2 Irradiance on the optical axis
*3 Illuminating distance from the Light Unit to the workpiece
Uniformity (Relative radiance)*4
*4 Measured in a flat state
*5 Data is for reference only. Not a guarantee of product quality.
Rental demo kit
Rental demo kit that allows you to try bending radii according to the installation environment
A demo kit is available for you to choose from 2 types of light emission, i.e. inner surface emission and outer surface emission, and also 6 bending radii.
You can apply for the rental demo kit via your sales representative
*Image of housing for inner surface emission. Outer surface emission is also available with 6 types of bending radii.
OC Series (OLF-LT / OLB-LT dedicated controller)
Dedicated controller with predictive maintenance function (lifetime prediction)
A predictive maintenance function is provided by automatically recognizing connected lighting and accumulating data on lighting usage.
* When using a light unit at the maximum brightness specified, use the OC-G-5646-2-ET power supply.
OLCB Series (OLF-LT / OLB-LT dedicated extension cable)
- BCL Series (Bar Light)
- BCR Series (Ring Light)
- BCBL Series (Flat Light)
- BCF Series (Flood Light)
- BCL Series (Bar Light) Diffusion Plates
- BCR Series (Ring Light) Diffusion Plates
- BCF Series (Flood Light) Transparent Plate
- BCL Series (Bar Light) Light Polarizing Plates
- BCR Series (Ring Light) Polarizing Plates
- BCF Series (Flood Light) Polarizing Plates
- BCR Series (Ring Light) Light Adapter
- BCL Series (Bar Light) Light Bracket
- Basler Camera Light dedicated cable
High Power Strobe Control Unit
LED Light Controller
High-capacity Analog Control Unit
High-capacity Constant-current Control Units
Extension Cable [for PF Series]
Straight Cables [EL connector type]
2-way Cables [EL connector type]
Straight Cables for metal connector (7 pins)
Straight Cables for metal connector (37 pins)
Straight Cables for M12 connector
External Control Cables
Light Control Films
Adapter [for the CSR Series]
Lens Attachment Rings